Personal Trainer Wollongong
Good to Meet You
Welcome, I’m Dane, the owner of Totalfighter fit 🙂
Qualifications and Professional Membership
- BSc Joint Major, Human Movement Science and Nutrition, University of Wollongong
- Boxing Australia, Level 1 Accredited Coach, 2017
- Combat Sports Authority NSW, Registered 2017
- An Introduction to Autism, Autism Spectrum of Australia, 2017
- Parents and Carers Course, Autism Spectrum of Australia, 2017
- Certificate of Community Coaching (General Principles), AIS, 2016
- Working with Children Check and Clearance
- Registered service provider of the NDIS
- Current First Aid
- CPR Refresher
Whether you’re a beginner or experienced, having over 8 years training in boxing, Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu, I’m comfortable and confident in my knowledge and ability to deliver a rewarding training experience. You’re in good hands. 🤝
Why I Do What I Do
Fight fitness training is my passion.
- It’s physically and mentally challenging
- awesome for burning calories and taking your fitness to a new level
- can do wonders for your confidence.
- And you’re learning skills that may just save you from the street thug or school bully. What’s not to like?
From an instructor perspective, teaching someone a new skill is highly rewarding and my continuous-learning approach allows me to grow with my clients. There’s always something to learn and we can all improve and get better.
I genuinely believe in what I do and am super passionate about the virtues and benefits of fight fitness training.
The basic human expectations of courage, decency and integrity are my foundation. And I strongly believe in having a sense of purpose and applying a little elbow grease to get the job done scores highly. We only get out of life, and our training, what we put in.
Life ain’t easy and having a fighting spirt can help get us through.