Learn MMA in Wollongong
TotalFighter fit. The name says it all. You can learn MMA in Wollongong (Balgownie). Disciplines include:
This is your one-stop shop for all 3. Zero experience necessary!
Of course, you can focus on 1 or train all 3. Whatever the choice, I aim to make it the best hour of your day. Working together, we’ll discuss the options to best help you:
- Become fitter and stronger
- Lose weight
- Learn how to defend yourself
- Have fun and de-stress
In short, you’ll receive high-quality, friendly instruction and learn proper form to minimise injury and maximise performance. So whatever your size, shape, fitness, experience or age, you’ll feel safe and welcome at TotalFighter fit. If you have a willingness to learn and a desire to better yourself, you’re good to go.
What Makes TotalFighter fit Different?
- Privacy (Garage gym)
- Convenience. One-stop shop for those wanting to train all 3 (Boxing, Muay Thai and Brazilian Jiu Jitsu)
- Important for some, you’ll get the fight fitness experience without the pressure of stepping into the ring or the octagon. You wont be overawed or feel intimidated
- Each session is individualised. There is a steady progression of client skills, fitness and confidence with a crawl-before-you-walk philosophy that is committed to improving health and miminising injury risk
- Beginner-friendly (as mentioned above), I cater for all fitness needs and abilities
- No-sign up fee or lock-in contract!
Mobile Service: And for the mum’s and dads that are busy looking after little people and cannot visit me, I can come to you. I offer a mobile service. All you need is a little space, a little time and a want to better your fitness and improve your health.
Take Home Advice
If you train boxing, Muay Thai and/or Brazilian Jiu Jitsu regularly for 1 year and really grit your teeth and give it your all, you will be amazed at the person you become. Channelling the power of fight training, you will be shaped in so many ways:
- less stressed
- and far more productive in life away from your training
Your hard work and commitment will make you amazed and proud of you.
Please subscribe to our newsletter for all the latest tips on fitness and well being by scanning the QR code below: